Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Two Zero Zero

You know what today is? It is my 200th post. I know, right! How the hell did we get here? How have you guys put up with my over-sharing for this long? How have you stuck with me through this much incessant rambling? How have you tolerated my whining? My complaining? My committing? My lack of commitment? My re-committing? My six days of being really good, and my 10 months of being not-so-god? I am a damn human yo-yo, and you guys have stuck with me through it all. I tip my cap to all of you! I don't know if I could have done it. You are all, as I've always suspected, remarkable.

I have told you guys things I don't believe I've ever really talked about before. I have received an astronomical amount of support from everyone who has contacted me. It is so truly amazing, and I am so grateful.  I'm sure there has been much in this vomiting of information that you wish I wouldn't have shared - shout out to "pancake boobs"! Am I right, or am I right? But it's all part of this crazy experience. This slow...painfully slow at times..."journey" that I'm on. And I committed to being honest. Sometimes it is embarrassing...admitting your short-comings/failures/back-slides to anyone that cares to read about them. But then there are the times I get to share something really great - something as simple as being able to cross one leg over the other - that so many people take for granted, but it is something remarkable for a someone who has spent a lot of time severely overweight. 

I have been a completely sarcastic ass. I have been depressing as hell when things aren't going the way I want them to. I have been motivated. I have been a slug. All of you have been delightful. You have cheered me on enthusiastically. You have believed in me (even though many of you don't know me personally) - especially when I didn't believe I could do it.   

Thank you all for sticking with me. I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have, and pray we stay together forever! (OK - maybe not forever...but for a long time!) Thank you for all of the comments and emails you have sent - I truly cherish every one of them, and they make my day. You guys are slowly but surely restoring my belief in human-kind, and I appreciate all of you. I am so grateful.

1 comment:

  1. I believe you will find that all of us that are trying to lose weight have been all of the above, over and over. To me it says that dieting is stressful.

    ReplyDelete

Please share! Or email me at: slimmingdowntosexy@gmail.com