Monday, February 7, 2011

On A Mission

Sunday was not only the Super Bowl - it was also the kick-off of Mission: Move Your Ass! I am doing something a little different for this one. I have made a page for it. Please check in there early and often! I will be updating it as new info comes in, and updating weekly when people report in. Please let me know if you are interested in joining.

I, for one, am very glad we have a new mission getting started. I have hit an anti-motivated streak here, so having this mission will hopefully help propel me to get my ass to the gym! I have an appointment with YC on Monday. I may get the opportunity to burn some extra cals, because I may have to kick him if he wants to gloat over the Packer victory.

So enough of sitting on my ass. Enough of eating whatever I feel like. It is time to get it together for my last month here. It is time to get in as much bonding time as I can with YC. It is time to get in as much time as I can at the WAC before I have to go back to LTF - and no longer have my own personal TV on my treadmill. It is time to move my ass.

Before I go, I do have one more note. SHOUT OUT to "Big Sexy". The half of my eye candy that has spent the last couple of months on the Packers practice squad. He now has himself a Super Bowl ring. It is the one spec of silver-lining I can find about being trapped here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Or email me at: slimmingdowntosexy@gmail.com