Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sick and Tired

For the last two weeks I've been non-stop hacking up crap. I know - I can really create beautiful word pictures. But it is true. I know it has been going around - and almost everyone has, or will have, this fantastic form of cold. The problem is me. I turn into a complete baby when I'm sick. It is probably fueled on by the fact that I can't sleep worth a crap - but still.

But enough is enough. Today I went on a little shopping trip. The picture to the left is what I bought for myself. I know, I know - I shouldn't spoil myself in such a manner! But it is necessary. It is time for me to kill whatever illness has taken over my body! And in doing so, I am going to keep the cold meds industry in business.

Hopefully by taking these I will buy myself a few minutes of hack-free time to get to the gym!

On a brighter note - I got to spend last weekend with a few of my favorite moms - my granny Kay, my mama and my sister Wendy. To celebrate mother's day, my mom, sisters and nieces all went for some pampering in the form of manicures and/or pedicures. Those 2 young girls were slightly freaked out by the "bubbling blue water" that they were expected to put their feet in, but they did great. And I think they had a really great time. I think we have a fantastic new tradition on our hands.

I hope you are all breathing easy and free! It is a gift, and should be appreciated! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Or email me at: slimmingdowntosexy@gmail.com