So far - here are the things I know:
- the food is really good. even though it is really low in sodium. (I wonder if maybe that will help my feet not look like loaves of bread?)
- these guys are really realistic. No talk of cutting out my diet coke/mountain dew. they even mentioned having a drink when we go on our restaurant visit. love it!
- all of the new people (or new returning people) are really nice. I got very lucky.
- I have homework (putting my menu together for the rest of the week which could legitimately take me over an hour tonight)
- I almost fell asleep during one of the talks today. Oops.
- the weather is AWESOME. It is so warm.
- I am tired. I think my drive has caught up with me. Early to bed this evening!!