- Shout Out to the restaurants of Eagan. I hope you are able to withstand the dip in sales, now that I will no longer be frequenting your establishments.
- Shout Out to Mother Nature. Please give me great road conditions so my 21 hour drive doesn't turn into a 30 hour drive.
- Shout Out to everyone who has sent me letters and emails. The support and kindness I have received was not only unexpected (undeserved) and overwhelming (in a really good way). Which brings me to...
- Shout Out to putting yourself out there. It is a little terrifying (and a lot mortifying) to let the world (a bit of an exaggeration, I understand) in on your inner-most thoughts and feelings - but I am telling you - it is TOTALLY WORTH IT!
- Shout Out to my co-workers. Thank you for taking care of all of my crap, so I can go get myself fixed! You are all fantastic!
- Shout Out to Mitz (my cousin-in-law and friend) who made me a really fantastic "vision board". I will be taking it with me, and studying it every day!
- Shout Out to JaLisa (my car). May our travels together be quick and incident-free.
- Shout Out to George & Willy (my sister/roommate Mackenzie's kitties). Meow away, and be as naughty as you like. I won't be able to hear or see you!
- Shout Out to my brother-in-law Ken. He and my sister Wendy (who has to love me, she is my sister) are helping fund this endeavor. It is unnecessary - but beyond appreciated! You rule.
- Shout Out to my friends. You have indulged me on my farewell tour. You are awesome, and fun, and supportive, and kind and, and, and.... I feel like you are all going to help me be better. I love you all.
- Shout Out to my family. I have the most phenomenal grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, cousin-in-laws, etc. I know I can count on all of you to help keep me on track!
- Shout Out to the "Fat Intervention" group. Mom, Dad, Wendy & Mackenzie - I love you, too. I also appreciate the fact that you love me enough to go through something really unpleasant - just to take care of me. (P.S. Wendy- this is WAY bigger than making you hand over your baby and go take a shower)
Thursday, February 18, 2010
shout it out, baby!
I have rediscovered my love of the shout out. (I totally forgot - - I love shout outs) Be honest - you hear the term "shout out" and you know something great (and by great, I mean typically ignorant) is coming. They are typically brought to us courtesy of professional athletes and rappers (shout out to: their hometown, God, their girl, their posse, Disney Land, their dog
, Fruit of the Loom for always keeping them supported, etc) I have used them throughout my first attempts at blogging, and it must be stated - I LOVE THEM! In honor of my last day at work [for a MONTH (shout out to the Retrofit Companies) (see how fun that is!???!??!)] I figured I should do an entry with all of my shout outs to date....