Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Liars, Liars!!

When I was at FC, there had one salad dressing there that was absolutely delicious. They ran out of it for about a week and a half, and the place was in an absolute uproar! I have shared the name with anyone that would listen to me. It is fantastic. It had the flavor of a full-fat, regular dressing - but it wasn't! It is low calorie, low fat and low-sodium! Or is it? 



The label tells us that one tablespoon of the Caesar contains: 14 calories, 1g fat, 56 mg of sodium.
In real life, according to a new test, one tablespoon contains: 120 calories & 11g fat (I hate to even figure out what the sodium level is at)

How, in the year 2010, is this even possible? Isn't it illegal? How many other people are lying on their labels? Not that I am blaming my fatness on the fact that this label is wrong...but I would like to think I could trust what I am seeing in front of me.

Now what to do with the 5 bottles of this crap that I have left?!?! 

Sorry for such a downer of a post. I am sad.

2 comments:

  1. Swear by it. Be sad no longer.

    http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2007/01/susans-lite-goddess-dressing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lying rat bastards! they make me ill picking on the weak and mamed like that! I share your anger. Sincerely lisa.

    ReplyDelete

Please share! Or email me at: slimmingdowntosexy@gmail.com