Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SDtS Mission 101: Week 9

Nine weeks of Mission 101-ness is down already! It is a little hard to believe! Originally, when I came up with Mission 101, I thought it would go through January 1st. I have had to readjust this plan after realizing I had more to lose than I thought I did, and then not really getting with the program at the beginning, and then still having a sizable number to lose, with only 3 weeks left. I have also had a couple of people inquire about extending it. My plan is this: I am doing Mission 101 until I get to a total of 101 pounds lost. I am hoping that will be about the middle of February. I would love to have any of you that are willing to stick it out, continue with me! 

I am also working on another mission to start when we are done with this one. It will be geared more toward activity, but as always with me - it would be nice to have some lost LBs in there, too. =) I will keep you posted on that mission as it develops.

So now...without further ado....here are the week 9 results. I would like to extend a huge SHOUT OUT to the people that sent in their results. You are all brave, and I appreciate you very much! =)

Mackenzie
  • SHARE: My week has been good! I ate right and worked out- staying in my weight range...  It feels better to just pretty much always eat good-for-me food.
Melissa
  • Lost 2 pounds for a total loss of  4.3 pounds
  • Exercised 5 times (Goal: 4)
  • SHARE: Yeah!  I lost 2 pounds this week! I stepped on the scale twice just to make sure.  I worked out 5 days this week also. Next week could be rough with all the treats! Lucky Xmas is only once a year! 
Dawn
  • Lost 1.4 pounds for a total loss of 5.6 pounds
  • Exercised 2 times (Goal: 4)
  • SHARE: I have been sick! Ugh! I only got 2 workouts in this week. I did manage to lose 1.4 lbs though.
Kate
  • Gained .6 pounds for a total loss of 8 pounds
  • SHARE: If I can maintain what I’ve lost through Christmas, I will be alright with that. We’re almost done with OT at work so hoping to get back on the weight-loss train coming up.
Gela
  • Lost 2 pounds for a total loss of 4.2 pounds
  • Ran 2.75 miles (Goal: 10)
  • SHARE: Not sure how this works, but I weighed myself twice & it's true! Loss of 2 lbs this week and I only ran 2.75 miles! WTF? Not complaining, but that is messed up!
B-Linda
  • Gained 2 pounds for a total loss of 2 pounds
  • Three nights with over 7 hours of sleep (Goal: 4)
  • SHARE: HUGE Opportunity for improvement. Terrible eating and sleeping this week. Too much going on. At least my workout this morning killed me! Bad week!
Kari
  • Gained .5 pounds for a total loss of 7 pounds
  • SHARE: Not a good week. Too many late nights at work which resulted in eating late and eating crap. Cookie exchange at work didn't help either! Must do better this week!
Kim
  • Lost 3 pounds for a total loss of 11.95 pounds
  • SHARE: I stayed away from holiday treats.  We’ll see if there is something to that.
Marill
  • Maintained her weight for a total loss of 5 pounds
  • SHARE: I am not surprised but I stayed the same for this week... not going to be upset about it though because of all the treats going around for the holidays its hard not to over eat!!! 
Jennifer D
  • Maintained her weight for a total loss of 3 pounds
  • SHARE: Holding steady...but I did get an amazing workout Christmas shopping at the MOA. I was like a pack mule! I even have "wrist burns" from the bags hanging around my wrist. :) I hope everyone is doing ok during this tempting holiday season!
Kateo
  • Gained 1.5 pounds
  • SHARE: Uggg...Kind of on a bad stretch....Up 1.5 today.....Lack of time to excercise and holiday festivities are getting the best of me! As the eternal optomist.....I am SURE that things will turn around here in January! Merry Christmas!
Lia
  • Gained 1 pound for a total loss of 7.4 pounds
  • No sweets after noon: big room for improvement, ate gingerbread and chocolate almost every day
  • healthy dinner by 6pm, and no food after: quite OK (chocolate counts as healthy, right? ;-))
  • Exercise 4 or more times per week: only once, but will get better
  • SHARE: My week was pretty much OK, even though I gained back a pound. All that gingerbread and chocolate I make for Christmas... there is no one who could refrain from eating cookies fresh out of the oven. So, I decided to cut myself some slack and won't beat myself up, it's almost Christmas after all. And as eating healthy is going well for the most part, I thought it is time for phase 2: exercise. And guess what - I got a YC of my own ;-) Young Leslie actually made me breathing faster just by being there, the good-looking chap as he is :-) Yesterday was our first lesson, just a light training, so he could see, where we are starting - even so, I'm aching all over. But it is a good kind of pain, and I'm sure you know what I mean.
  • note from natalie: I cannot wait to hear about how things go with "YL"!! =) Him being good looking will hopefully provide added incentive to go! Keep us posted! And I love that you're giving yourself some wiggle room. It is the holidays...and they should be enjoyed!
Nina
  • Lost 2 pounds for a total loss of 10 pounds
Molly
  • SHARE: Rocked it out this week. Feel like my eating has been in control, and no crazy episodes. Also, my weight is at a good place. =)   
CJFH
  • Maintained his weight for a total loss of 9 pounds
  • Ran 0 miles (has 10 to go to reach goal)
  • SHARE: I need to get the last 10 miles in! 

Natalie
  • Lost 4 pounds - have 37 more to go to get to 101
  • Exercise: YES
  • Eat well/track: Yes/Opportunity for improvement
  • Booze: NO!
  • Caffeine: Pretty dang good
Now bring on the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. yay! glad you are going to continue the mission! i am on board...not sure how it will go in bogota (will i have a scale? if so, will it be in LBS?), but i know i'll be walking my butt off down there. i am sticking with you, girl! merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Nat, you did great this week! And I'm very happy, that Mission 101 goes on - count me in :-)

    Merry Christmas for everyone!

    Lia

    ReplyDelete

Please share! Or email me at: slimmingdowntosexy@gmail.com