Monday, December 6, 2010

SDtS Mission 101: Week 7

Seven weeks down, four to go! Great job, everyone! Thank you, to everyone listed below, for sticking with this and providing such a great support system!

The next four weeks are going to be tough, with non-stop holiday parties and holiday treats. Being strong is going to be tough, but I know all of you can do it! Let's kick ass before the holidays!

Now on to the week 7 results!


Gela
  • Maintained her weight for a total loss of 2 pounds
  • Ran 2.5 miles (Goal: 10)
  •  SHARE: After a weekend of partying downtown, 2 nights out with regional managers and only 1 good workout, I am surprisingly happy to report that I had a "0 gain, 0 loss week". I'll take it! Only 2.5 miles run, so very much room for improvement next week. It WILL be better!
Ann
  • SHARE: No weight loss this week. I have a cold that has totally kicked me in the rear…only made it to the gym on Tuesday am.  The rest of the week has been spent taking Nyquil and trying to sleep off the cold L Boo! On the bright side, I have no appetite when I am sick, so no alcohol or bad food for me!
CCS
  •  Lost 5 pounds for a total loss of 7.2 pounds
  •  SHARE: So...I am on day 5 of my cleanse...I feel pretty good but I can honestly not tell you how much I can't wait to eat some fruit! I didn't weigh myself at the beginning but I die weigh myself this morning and my estimate of how much weight I've lost is between 5-7 lbs...I'm really happy I did the cleanse BC it was my way of getting back in control of my eating if I could do it...2 more days!
cjFh
  • Gained 1 pound for a total loss of 12 pounds
  • Ran 37 miles for a total of 141 (Goal: 151)
Dawn
  • Lost .8 pounds for a total loss of 2.6 pounds
  • Worked out 5 times (Goal: 4)
Hillary
  • Lost .5 pounds for a total loss of 2.6 pounds
  • SHARE: Tried to eat "clean" (no preservatives, just natural foods)--did it for one day and felt much better! Exercised outside in 35 degree weather--that was a first. Bought exercise hat and gloves to continue with this. 
Jason (aka: Vic Amore')
  • Lost 6 pounds for a total loss of 11 pounds
  • SHARE: I did great this week.  I started measuring my food based on the weight watcher's scale (could have done straight calories, but Pam has done weight watchers a couple times and it has worked great for her).  Since I am larger than the average bear I get lots of points right now.  I swear I am eating all day, but it seems to work to have tons of little snacks.  I end up with smaller meals then as well.  I brought my lunch every day, as well as homemade breakfasts and dinners. I only got out for a mile walk 2 times this week.  Today we did a long walk to the dog park through the fresh snow so I am sure it counts as a big workout... 
Jennifer D
  •  SHARE: Still 3pounds down thanks to illness:) I'm a little nervous about all his Christmas junk food though! Shoveling was goo exercise today :)
Kari
  • Lost 2.5 pounds for a total loss of 7.5 pounds
Kate
  • Gained 1 pound for a total loss of 8.6 pounds
  • SHARE: Next week, we start another walking challenge and I will regroup and get below 10 lbs. That’s my goal!!  
Kim
  • Lost .75 pounds for a total loss of 9.95 pounds 
  • SHARE: I have started experimenting with homemade salad dressings so it has been much easier for me to get my veggies in (which originally repulsed me).  I am trying two new ones tomorrow, I’ll let you know how they turn out.  Unfortunately, I also bought ingredients to make Christmas cookies...so, we’ll see how things are come Monday.
Lia
  • Lost 8.4 pounds
  • NEW GOAL: No sweets after noon
  • NEW GOAL: healthy dinner by 6pm, and no food after
  • NEW GOAL: Exercise 4 or more times per week
  • SHARE: guess what, the liquid diet was a tremendous success! :-) I lost 8.4 pounds!!! This is of course not in 1 week, because I started the liquid diet last Tuesday, and that's when I weighed myself last. But it still means, that I'm 8.4 down from my goal of 50, so only 39.6 to go :-) I'm very happy, and feel so much better about myself than 2 weeks ago. Now I really feel like I will be able to do this! I'm now eating a normal diet, trying my best to eat healthy food and small portions. This one week of liquid nightmare was just needed to prove myself, that I can do it, also to go off of sweets, which are the main cause of my current weight. So, keeping my fingers crossed, that I'll keep losing weight by eating healthy and exercising.
B-Linda
  • Gained .5 pounds for a total loss of 2 pounds (attributed to birthday cake, which is now gone =))
  • 6 nights of 7+ hours of sleep (Goal: 4)
Linda Lou
  • Lost 1 pound for a total loss of 3.5 pounds
Lisa
  • SHARE: Well as usual I overloaded a bit on good healty food on thanksgiving gained 2 lbs I just felt ashamed. I could not bring myself to even post about it although if would have been someone else I would have told them they where being to hard on them selves. I am glad to report the silver lining in this. I made up for it the next week I did not even use dip on my veggies I worked out at the club I did not starve myself and I lost to 2 lbs I gained. I also have made an effort to be kinder in my thoughts to myself. I feel good about my efforts for clean eating I have to work on portion control I feel that if I eat before I am in the starving mode this may help. I have also found the joy of green tea it seems to be very soothing to me physically and emotionally. 
Mackenzie
  • SHARE: I had a bad week.  No work outs, lots of freshly made Christmas cookies.  I am 3 lbs over the goal.  Dang… 
 Marill
  • SHARE: I'm still staying on track. I haven't lost or gained. I have been trying to eat 3 times a day with very little if any snacking- seems to be the hardest part. I am trying to eat a smaller portion and then wait 10-15 minutes to see if I am still hungry. It's kind of nice that my ADD kicks in and I get distracted and usually forget to come back and eat more and by the time I think about it again its all cold and gross and I don't wanna eat it. (ex: ate 2 pieces of pizza -usually I eat 3- watched a lil family guy and looked down and the pizza all cold and I was content with not eating my typical 3rd piece... lame example but it seems to be working for not over eating) I am a really fast eater then regret it about 5 min after the rapid consumption. Hello to everyone in the 101 props to staying on track in the holidays!!
Marilyn
  • Maintained her weight for a total loss of 10.5 pounds
  • Exercised 3 times (Goal: 3)
Meg
  • Gained 1 pound for a total loss of 3 pounds
  • SHARE: I think the guacamole got the best of me in Mexico. I did work out 4 times though:)  
Melissa
  • Lost .7 pounds for a total loss of 1.7
  • Exercised 4 times (Goal: 4) 
Nina
  • Lost 1.6 pounds for a total loss of 7.4 pounds
Carrot Top
  • SHARE: Busy work week.  Did get 4 hours of exercise today hauling Christmas decorations and putting up the neighbor's tree!
Sarah
  • Maintained her weight for a total loss of 1.5 pounds
  •  SHARE: Weight stayed the same this week which I am actually grateful for since I made a stop at Great Harvest Bread this week and have been eating way too much of it. Breads are my weakness. Anyway, short of my exercise goal but glad I am still at 1.5lbs lost. On to a new week!
 Camille
  • Lost 1.5 pounds for a total of 5.5 pounds
Kateo
  • Gained .2 pounds

1 comment:

  1. hey Nat!

    Thanks for the super delishous eye candy! what makes if more of a treat is it calorie free! lisa

    ReplyDelete

Please share! Or email me at: slimmingdowntosexy@gmail.com