|Me after working with YC?|
- bicep curls with one long bar (98 sets using various weights)
- bicep curls using 2 barbells (76 sets using various weights)
- hold the one long bar with your hands close together and lift it to your chin (87 sets using various weights)
- shrugs holding 2 barbells down by your side (the least instantaneous pain - 57 sets using various weights)
- my least favorite - lift 2 dumbbells straight out to the sides up to shoulder height and back down again (1000 sets using various light weights that felt like 100#)
YC also had another great surprise for me. He wants me doing weights 4-6 times a week!! I was thinking 3 times a week, but no. Each of my 3 workouts target different muscle groups, so I can do them on consecutive days. Fantastic!! That is really phenomenal news! According to YC, this will "keep my body guessing", and help me see results faster. I am all about "faster" - but fear that "keeping my body guessing" will result in it guessing it can't get out of bed in the morning! Oh well - this is why I hired him, right? I would never torment my body in such a manner without him. He will also be tracking me - so basically I am a 35 year old with a 23 year old babysitter.
I finally got around to sharing the book news with him, which brought up this blog. I confessed that he is referred to as YC, and I don't have a lot of loving things to say about him. He smiled, so I am fairly certain he was happy to hear that. He embraces the amount of suffering he causes. When I mentioned I had friends that wanted me to put his picture up on my blog he just said "I hope they don't google me". Hmmm...What is he hiding? That will be something to discuss next time we get to hang together.
|weird aqua man shoes|