Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finally!!

It would appear that I may have finally gotten myself, at least somewhat, back on track. YC laid the smack down last Thursday. He gave me a list of goals that I needed to write. I have decided that putting them here will be another way for me to be held accountable. So here we go!

YC: Weight loss by the time I leave (March 5th)
Goal: 36 Pounds

YC: Weight Loss per week
Goal: 5 pounds/week - 6 one week

YC: Time in the gym each week   
Goal: Weight lifting - 45 minutes, 5x/week

YC: Time on cardio machines
Goal: Treadmill: 60 minutes or 3 miles - 3x/week
           Elliptical: 45 minutes or 3 miles - 2x/week
           Treadmill: 90 minutes or 5 miles - 1x/week

YC: Distance on Cardio Machine
Goal: See above

So far, so good. Monday and Wednesday I did arm weight workouts and 3 miles on the treadmill. Tuesday I did my leg workout and 3 miles on the elliptical. My right knee has been rebelling since my leg workout. I am choosing to believe it will be fine in a day or two.

Another finally? I finally finished the rewrite on my book, and sent it off to EB. Keep your fingers crossed that she doesn't hate it. =) 

Are you working on any goals?    
  

1 comment:

Please share! Or email me at: slimmingdowntosexy@gmail.com