**I inadvertently picked the wrong date for posting, so this is late. Sorry about that!
Mission 101 has come to a close. This was the last week. I cannot express the appropriate level of gratitude to those of you that went through this with me! I am so appreciative! You are all fantastic! Whether we ultimately reached our final goals, or not - I think we were all more conscious of the decisions we make for ourselves. Hopefully the healthy choices have increased? I know they have for me... I still totally have lapses, but they have become shorter. =)
Below are the totals for January. Thank you, again - to all of you! Please let me know if you are interested in "Mission: Move Your Ass" that starts next week. So far, I'll be moving it by myself....
- SHARE: Holding steady...it was a crazy week. Hardly time to breathe. I am going to look for a class to do or finally give in and buy a wii so I can exercise at home...what does everyone think about wii fit???
- Maintained her weight for a total loss of 2 pounds
- Worked out 6 times
- Lost one pound for a total loss of 2.8 pounds
- SHARE: Total -12.6…I think I lost. On a roll now!
- Lost .5 pounds for a total loss of 1.5 pounds
- SHARE: Happy that overall I'm down 15 pounds since October!
- SHARE: I have been doing some toning exercises at home- no cardio. Eating pretty healthy on a regular basis. yippee!
- Lost a total of one pound
- SHARE: last week I was up a pound but slept all 7 nights. This week I’m back down the pound but slept only 5 of the 7 nights.
- SHARE: Still doing well. Making a lot of the right choices with food this week and still haven't broken my promises I made :-) ... Still need a scale but Im down 4 total since we started.
- Lost a total of 1.2 pounds
- SHARE: Umm, not working out = no losing weight. Duh! Gained .6 lbs (not bad) and ran zero miles. :( BUT, I am cancer free and we get our travel dates on Monday, so LIFE IS GOOD!
- SHARE: I got all 4 workouts in this week...up .3 =(
- SHARE: I lost 3 pounds (I had a really bad stomach bug this week) for a total of 4.6.
- Maintained weight for a total loss of 10.3
- Exercise 4x/week - 5x
- Track all food eaten - until Thursday, when I fell ill and didn't care about food after then too much.
- SHARE: It was an OK week I guess. The only highlight was YL saying today while I was sweating on the spinning bike "I thought your pulse would go higher than that...", and when I looked at him puzzled, he continued smilingly "...and that's a praise."
- Lost a total of 5 pounds
- SHARE: my slacking attitude last week, and trip back to MN, were not kind to me on the scale. Back to business, now.