Monday, January 31, 2011

SDtS Mission 101: The Final Week

**I inadvertently picked the wrong date for posting, so this is late. Sorry about that!

Mission 101 has come to a close. This was the last week. I cannot express the appropriate level of gratitude to those of you that went through this with me! I am so appreciative! You are all fantastic! Whether we ultimately reached our final goals, or not - I think we were all more conscious of the decisions we make for ourselves. Hopefully the healthy choices have increased? I know they have for me... I still totally have lapses, but they have become shorter. =) 

Below are the totals for January. Thank you, again - to all of you! Please let me know if you are interested in "Mission: Move Your Ass" that starts next week. So far, I'll be moving it by myself....

Jennifer
  • SHARE: Holding steady...it was a crazy week. Hardly time to breathe. I am going to look for a class to do or finally give in and buy a wii so I can exercise at home...what does everyone think about wii fit???
Dawn
  • Maintained her weight for a total loss of 2 pounds
  • Worked out 6 times
Kate
  • Lost one pound for a total loss of 2.8 pounds
  • SHARE: Total -12.6…I think I lost. On a roll now! 
Kari
  • Lost .5 pounds for a total loss of 1.5 pounds
  • SHARE: Happy that overall I'm down 15 pounds since October!
Mackenzie
  • SHARE: I have been doing some toning exercises at home- no cardio.  Eating pretty healthy on a regular basis. yippee!  
Linda
  • Lost a total of one pound
  • SHARE: last week I was up a pound but slept all 7 nights. This week I’m back down the pound but slept only 5 of the 7 nights.  
Marill
  • SHARE: Still doing well. Making a lot of the right choices with food this week and still haven't broken my promises I made :-) ... Still need a scale but Im down 4 total since we started.
Gela
  • Lost a total of 1.2 pounds
  • SHARE: Umm, not working out = no losing weight. Duh! Gained .6 lbs (not bad) and ran zero miles. :( BUT, I am cancer free and we get our travel dates on Monday, so LIFE IS GOOD!
Melissa
  • SHARE: I got all 4 workouts in this week...up .3  =(
Hillary
  • SHARE: I lost 3 pounds (I had a really bad stomach bug this week) for a total of 4.6.
Lia
  • Maintained weight for a total loss of 10.3
  • Exercise 4x/week - 5x
  • Track all food eaten - until Thursday, when I fell ill and didn't care about food after then too much.
  • SHARE: It was an OK week I guess. The only highlight was YL saying today while I was sweating on the spinning bike "I thought your pulse would go higher than that...", and when I looked at him puzzled, he continued smilingly "...and that's a praise."
Natalie
  • Lost a total of 5 pounds
  • SHARE: my slacking attitude last week, and trip back to MN, were not kind to me on the scale. Back to business, now. 
 Thank you to everyone that went through this mission with me! I hope some of you will join meon my next one!   

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I'd love to join a Mission!! Teamwork!! :) That sounds fun AND motivational!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share! Or email me at: slimmingdowntosexy@gmail.com