Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SDtS Mission 101: January Participants

Something within blogger is trying to test me. This was supposed to post at 6am. Sorry for the delay...again. =(

And so it continues... I've got 15 people who are kind enough to continue on, with Mission 101, through January. To each of you - thank you! Seeing your goals coming in over the weekend, and having to write goals of my own, was finally enough to inspire me to get it back together. To get my butt back to the gym. I did that Monday for the first time in a little over two weeks. 


I asked everyone to send me new goals, for the 3 weeks we will have in January. Below are the new goals, or the adjusted old goals, based on the time we have left. I think we are all really motivated to take some positive strides. You're going down, January. 

Hillary
  • Lose 4-5 pounds
  • Eliminate unhealthy things from diet. Today I cut out coke zero! Next week, microwave popcorn (in favor of air-popped). Trying to eliminate some chemicals from my diet!
Lia
  • Lose 6.1 pounds
  • Exercise 4x/week
  • Track all food eaten
Kari
  • Lose 3 pounds
Linda 
  • Lose 4 pounds
  • Sleep! 
CCS
  • Be patient
  • No "pounds lost" tracking, just a goal weight range
  • No deadline. However long it takes, it will get done
  • Do physical activity that makes me happy, not miserable
  • Eat healthy =)
  • I'm in for the long haul!
Michelle
  • Lose 5 pounds
Melissa
  • Exercise 4x/week
Gela
  • Lose 6.2 pounds (total will be 10)
  • Exercise as often as possible, for as long as possible
Camille
  • Exercise 4x/week
  • Walk to school 4x/week
  • water, water, water
Dawn
  • Lose 6.6 pounds (total will be 10)
  • Exercise 4x/week
Stephanie D
  • Lose 6 pounds
Marill
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • No fast food
  • Minimal snacking, pay attention to carbs
  • No pop or snacking after 9pm
Molly
  • Run 2x/week
  • Eat intuitively, not mindlessly
Katie
  • Lose 1.5 pounds/wekk
  • Joining a Biggest Loser Challenge at work
  • No pizza
  • Play Wii with the kids
Sarah
  • Sarah was going to join us - but then broke her wrist while she was snowboarding this last weekend. Boo. =( I will continue to include her on the emails, in the event she can rejoin us!
Natalie
  • Lose 15 pounds
  • Exercise 6x/week
Good luck this first week, everyone!! We can totally do this!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Or email me at: slimmingdowntosexy@gmail.com