Here are the results, for the few that responded. Congratulations to all of you!!
- Maintained her weight for a total loss of 2.2 pounds
- Ran 11.3 miles in the last 2 weeks
- Gained 2 pounds for a total loss of 7 pounds
- Ran a total of 141 miles during Mission 101: Phase I
- Lost .4 pounds for a total loss of 4.6 pounds
- Exercised 4 times
- Gained 1 pound
- Exercised 3 times
- SHARE: Just got home from an 8 day vacation without a scale! Two of those days were spent in the car on the 13 hour drive each way, and the rest of the time was spent with the family around a lot of good food! Despite that, I exercised 3 times, but still gained a pound.
- Maintained her weight for a total loss of 3 pounds
- SHARE: I feel a bit more motivated and human now that my babe is sleeping through the night :) hopefully I wont continue to be the weakest link the next few months. Holding steady this week again. I guess I'm ok with that considering all the food I ate this week!
- Has a total loss of 7 pounds
- SHARE: The last month has been up and down, but I'm happy that overall I did not gain over the holidays.
- Lost 1.2 pounds for a total loss of 9.8 pounds
- SHARE: Still can't get to 10...cripes! Should happen this week since the sweets are GONE!!
- Lost 2 pounds for a total loss of 10.95 pounds
- Gained 3.5 pounds for a total loss of 3.9 pounds
- SHARE: Gained back 3.5 pounds, but I am not worried, it's way less then my usual Christmas gain... also, my waistline is 3 inches smaller, so go figure. I guess Young Leslie has a lot to do with this, that guy is killing me ;-) I love him, nice to look at, nice to talk to, keeps me motivated, although that manic glint in his eyes is a bit worrying sometimes :-D Exercise is doing me good, I need less sleep, less food, have much more energy than usual, and my clothes are starting to get loose on me.
- Gained 5 pounds for a total loss of 1 pound
- SHARE: Much room for improvement but I'm back to routine tomorrow. +5 for the last two weeks. And I've been off so sleeps been good.
- Lost .4 pounds for a total loss of 2.7 pounds
- Exercised 4 times
- Lost 1 pound for a total loss of 9 pounds
- Maintained weight for a total loss of 7 pounds
- SHARE: Well I'm beginning to think my scale is broke!! NOTHING still hangin at the same!!
- SHARE: What can I say?...I am up 3 lbs. I deserve every one of them. However, being the eternal optomist that I am, I am sure that 2011 is gonna be my year. Happy New Year!