Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SDtS Mission 101: January Week 2

Week two has come to a close for those of us still trying to drop some LBs with Mission 101. Overall, I'd say it was a success. We've got one week left to show this thing who's boss! I'm certain we call all do it! There are a thousand things to distract you from your goals. Hopefully this is one thing that will help erase a few of them. Now let's kick some ass, and take some names in this last week!



Hillary
  • Lost .6 pounds for a total loss of 1.6 pounds (Goal: 4)
Lia
  • Lost 2.9 pounds for a total loss of 6.4 pounds (Goal: 10)
  • Exercised 4 times this week (Goal: 4)
  • Tracked all food eaten, even though it is a painful, painful task =)
  • SHARE: Young Leslie is still a godsend, he gives me a boost every time we meet. He motivates me by showing how much I developed already, he made me run 20 minutes on the treadmill yesterday - and I was able to! (I could not run for even 1 minute, when we started the trainings 1 month ago.) And he gave me a fantastic chocolate whey-shake, which I can drink after each workout and it did wonders in these past two weeks - it's a treat, feeds my chocolate craving and is good for me :-) I'm very happy, that I reached my goal of losing 10 lbs and ready to continue on (need to lose still 40 to my ideal weight).
Kari
  • Gained .5 pounds for a total loss of 1 pound (Goal: 3)
  • SHARE: Bad week. Have been sick and just did not care how I ate! Must do better this last week!    
Melissa
  • Maintained her weight (Goal: lose 7)
  • Exercised five times (Goal: 4)
Gela
  • Gained .4 pounds for a total loss of 1.8 pounds (Goal: 6.2)
  • Ran 8.5 miles (Goal: As much as possible)
  • SHARE: Naughty eating & beers last night! Not a good idea night before weigh in! 
Dawn
  • Lost 1 pound for a total loss of 2 pounds (Goal: 6.6)
  • Exercised six times (Goal: 4)
Stephanie 
  • Maintained her weight for a total loss of 1 pound (Goal: 6)
  • SHARE: Give ya one good guess.......YEP, stayed the same I swear I need to get that scale checked!!!  But haven't been able to excercise cause of surgery either.....but I had the flu one day and was hoping that would've at least been good for a lb or 2!!! 
Marill
  • SHARE: Oh man I have no idea if I am up or down but I have been doing great with keeping up with my goals! I need to get another scale so then I will know if I am actually staying on track but as of right now I think I am doing well and feel great! 
Molly
  • SHARE: This week it was role reversal.  Good on food, bad on running.  No running.  However, I was super busy and feel good about all the other exercise I was able to get in!    
Kate
  • Lost 1.8 pounds for a total of 1.8 pounds (Goal: 4.5)
  • note: with this loss, Kate broke the 10 pound barrier!!
Natalie
  • Lost 8 pounds for a total loss of 10 pounds (Goal: 15)
  • Exercised six times (Goal: 6)    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Or email me at: slimmingdowntosexy@gmail.com