Monday, January 17, 2011

SDtS Mission 101: January Week 1

Everyone had a great week! Everyone lost weight, which is awesome! Seeing all of you guy sticking to your goals is helping motivate me. There were a few days at the gym this week that I wanted to stop my cardio before I had reached my distance goal. I mean - it's not like you guys would know if I lied. Right? But I would know. And you guys deserve better. So thank you, all of you, for helping motivate me to keep moving! Now lets kick some ass in week 2!
 

Hillary 
  • Lost 1 pound (Goal: 4)
  • Hasn't had soda in 10 days!
Lia
  • Lost 3.5 pounds (Goal: 6.1)
  • Worked out 5 times (Goal: four)
  • Tracked all food eaten
  • SHARE: this week was like a roller-coaster ride, my mood went up and down and my motivation went for holiday. Your vent post was the perfect description of my thoughts and feelings. Still, with the help of your encouragement and my wonderful trainer YL the results are good, so now I feel a bit better about myself :-)
Kari
  • Lost 1.5 pounds (Goal: 3)
Linda
  • Lost 1 pound (Goal: 4)
  • Slept 7+ hours every night
  • SHARE: I need to focus on a better diet - junk food is to accessible and/or tempting
CCS
  • Lost 1.6 pounds
  • SHARE: I feel good, positive about the new year
Michelle
  • Lost 1 pound (Goal: 5)
Melissa
  • Worked out 3 times (Goal: four) 
  • NEW GOAL: Lose 7 pounds
  • SHARE: So, not so much of a butt kicking for me this week--I worked out just 3 days--room for improvement.  After my workout this morning I feel motivated to kick next weeks butt!    
Gela
  • Lost 2.2 pounds (Goal: 6.2)
  • Ran 5.6 Miles
Camille
  • SHARE: Good week.......got my walking in, only got one swim in but my week was crazy so next week will be better and I have been getting my water in so overall it went well.  A bonus, I lost 4 lbs. since Christmas break.  Being back in a routine sure helps
Dawn
  • Lost 1 pound (Goal: 6.6)
  • Exercised 5 times (Goal: 4)
Marill
  • Lost .07 pounds (Goal: 10)
  • SHARE: better then nothing. So I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing! 
Molly
  • Ran 2 times (Goal: Twice)
  • SHARE: Not so good on avoiding mindless eating, ran two times.  That is my main goal, running, so feel good about it.  Eating, wasn't terrible but could be improved!
Natalie
  • Lost 2 pounds (Goal: 15)
  • Exercise: Yes - all 6 days, met distance & weight-training goals
  • SHARE: I need to stop eating junk. I worked entirely too hard this week to only lose 2 pounds. Flozilla was in town, but that was not enough to cause this low number. I will do better next week. The scale went down - I guess that's a win, right? 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Everyone, great week! :-)

    And Natalie, hey, you should congratulate yourself instead of this "only lose 2 pounds" talk! I mean losing 2 pounds and 6 exercises with all goals met is a great result, so stop beating yourself and give yourself the praise you deserve :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can we help you do a better job of monitoring what you eat? I've been reading your blog for months, and it seems like you are having problems avoiding the junk. Do you keep a food diary or count calories? Do you plan your meals and snacks at the start of the week and only buy the ingredients that are needed for those meals (and don't keep any other food in the house or allow yourself to stop at the grocery or restaurants for other items during the week)? Maybe some of the other followers have more suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

Please share! Or email me at: slimmingdowntosexy@gmail.com