I also realized that I left myself off the introductions for "Slimming Down to Sexy Mission 101"! I was so excited about everyone that is taking part in it, and their fantastic goals, that I forgot about myself! I am super-selfless...like a mission-running, modern-day Mother Teresa. (shout out to hopefully not offending people) Part of my issue is that I don't have a bod that can be weighed by just any scale. Those home scales that go up to like 200 or 250? I would crush those things like a pop can! So basically, I am not entirely sure how many pounds I need to lose, because I don't know what I currently weigh. The only thing I have is the total pounds lost that I want to be at. So here are my goals, in a slightly different format from the rest of the "marvelous Missioners".
- be to a total of 101 pounds lost (from my first day at FC)by 1/1/11
- follow the exercise guidelines as stated above
- track my calories daily, and record them in my body bugg program (p.s. - day one with my body bugg, which I am still thinking of a name for, and I am LOVING it. More on that later)
- I get to eat "freely" on Thanksgiving. That is it.
- I get to get myself a Blackberry Torch - I LOVE NEW GADGETS!
- oh yeah...and be healthier and blah, blah, blah