That being said, I decided to make a list of goals and rewards for myself. I haven't actually gotten around to matching them up at this point....but I will...eventually. Let's face it - I have a LOT of time to work with prior to hitting my final goal. I will hopefully be able to set myself up a series of milestones, and rewards for reaching them. At this point I only have my Mission 101 reward identified. I guess I have some more work to do.
Here is what I have come up with so far....
- being able to wrap a regular bath towel around my body. at this point it takes...well over one.
- be able to see my wrist bone. it is currently hiding in a safe alcove of blubber.
- be able to see my clavicles. not sure if they have ever been visible, but a girl can dream.
- get into a size that starts with a 1. it has been a really, really, really.....really long time.
- get to the size where I am in the "most" category where "one size fits most" is concerned
- flappy, slappy, hanging, granny, chicken wing arms are no longer an issue
- to fit comfortably in a plane seat. I made a rule that I wasn't allowed to fly until I can.
- be able to use regular stability balls at the gym without popping those things like a balloon. (they have weight limits, you know)
- not having to pay extra charge for extended sizes (clothing)
- Blackberry Torch (Mission 101 reward)
- Skydiving (April 2011) the heavier I am, the more I have to pay - so it is time to evict Remus.
- climb the Sydney Harbor Bridge. counts as both because I would obviously be on vacation in Australia to be able to do this.
- do the 12km hike in Banff. I would be on vacation in this glorious place (see picture) in order to be able to do it. I live in Minnesota, and have never been to Canada. What is that about?
|if you hike 12km, you get to see this|
What is a goal or reward you have for yourself?