Monday, November 29, 2010

SDtS Mission 101: Week 6

Sorry for my extremely slacking nature this weekend! Cookie baking tried to kill me! So I am getting this out a little late!

Week six was a bit of a victory as far as I am concerned. Of those that sent in their updates - many people were able to lose weight (over the holiday week!!), and those that gained kept it very in check! HUGE WIN for Mission 101!! You guys rock.

We are heading into our last month of the mission! Let's kick some ass!!

I do have one new participant to introduce! Mission 101 has gone International!!

NEW MEMBER: Lia from Hungary
  • Goal: Lose 50 pounds
Now on to the people that reported for this week! 

Gela
  • Lost .2 for a total loss of 2 pounds
  • Ran 7.5 miles (Goal is 10/week)
Ann
  • Maintained her weight
  • SHARE: Happy holidays!! No weight loss this week, but worked out every day and only had one helping on turkey day!!
 Dawn
  • Gained 1.4 pounds for a total loss of 3.4 pounds
  • Exercised 5 times (Goal: 4)
  • SHARE: I made good food choices and got 5 workouts in so I am fine with that and hope to work it off this week.;)
Hillary
  • Gained 1.5 pounds
  • Exercised 4 times (Goal: 3)
Jennifer D
  • Lost 4 pounds for a total loss of 5 pounds
  • SHARE: All due to the bug, but maybe I can sustain it?  
Kari
  • Gained 1 pound for a total loss of 5 pounds
  • SHARE: Too much pumpkin pie
Kate
  • Lost .4 pounds for a total loss of 9.6 pounds
  • SHARE: I ate in moderation for thanksgiving. It was a good day. Did horrible on my steps this week…can’t get myself to use the treadmill. It needs to warm up…just a little bit even so I can get back outside and walk. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Kim
  • Lost 2 pounds for a total loss of 9.2 pounds
B-Linda
  • Lost .5 pounds for a total loss of 2.5 pounds
  • Slept more than 7 hours 4 times (Goal: 4)
  • SHARE: Just had to wait until this morning (inserted by Natalie: Saturday) as I wasn’t home yesterday and didn’t have a scale available. Then I had to get a workout in before emailing. Amazingly I’m down 0.5 pounds and I did manage 4 nights of 7 hours of sleep. (And I’ve got the Experience Life magazine open so I can read about how important it is that I sleep.) 
Marilyn
  • Maintained weight for a total loss of 10.5 pounds
  • Exercised 3 times (Goal: 3)
Melissa
  • Gained .7 pounds for a total loss of 1 pound
  • Exercised 5 times (Goal: 4)
  • SHARE: I call that a success still.  I figured I could have waited until sat morning and it would have been better, but it is what it is.  I got 5 workouts in this week and I feel great!   
Bry-Guy 
  • Maintained weight for a total loss of 4.6 pounds
MCS
  •  Gained 3 pounds
Linda Lou
  • Gained 2.5 pounds for a total loss of 2.5 pounds
Molly
  • Pretty good week. Good on not bingeing and limiting pop. However really enjoyed my thanksgiving 
Carrot Top
  • Exercised twice this week.  Working a lot and sitting a lot, but the exercise made me feel so good!  Food...eh, still having trouble being totally healthy.  I get tired and really hungry and eat what I want. I know the key is exercise 5 days a week min.  I will focus on the health aspect and not think of it as a way to lose pounds. 
Sarah
  • Lost 1.5 pounds
  • SHARE: 1.5 lbs lost this week so great week for me. I do have a family get together today where there will be a lot of food so hopefully I can hang on! Still haven't found a way to switch my workouts to mornings instead of late evenings. Other than that I feel more on track lately!  
Stephanie D
  • Maintained weight for a total loss of 7 pounds
  • SHARE: Im late, but down NOTHING....Yep 2nd week, wait 3rd week in a row.....better than going up, but not going to meet the goal unless I get in gear.  Life is seems to be getting some order now so I NEED to get back to the gym and eating better!!
Stephanie K (aka: Steaming Myself to Hotness)
  • Gained 2ish pounds for a total loss of 2.4 pounds
  • SHARE: 17 is looking real hard to achieve! 
Camille
  • Gained 1 pound for a total loss of 4 pounds
  • SHARE: I almost missed my chance to report my weight gain BUT it is only 1lb. from last week so I'll gladly take it.  I am still eating left overs but I can report only 1 dessert which was a luscious bar that Stephie made.  My biggest downfall was the appetizers so I will need to work on a plan as to how to avoid those at Christmas but anyway, I still consider this a prettty darn good week.
Kateo
  • Maintained weight
  • SHARE: I was able to maintain through Thanksgiving! Whoo Hoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Or email me at: slimmingdowntosexy@gmail.com