- I made it to the gym every day
- I survived my increased weight lifting withYC
- I got the lawn raked...well, everything except the spot with the mystery skeleton. I may have to recruit my visitors next week to help me.
- I got the plants trimmed back, and everything else that needed to be put away for winter, put away.
- I actually ate within my calorie range. ALL WEEK!!! This counts as a small miracle
- I have cooked nutritious lunches for YC all week (because my poor Vikings lost against the Packers) and didn't make him violently ill. WIN!
- I feel like I am really getting things moving along with my book (shout out to EB for her never-ending patience with this first-timer)
- I honestly believe this is going to be the greatest week of Mission 101, yet! I can feel it!
- I am up to 220 followers on my Facebook page. Awesome.
- I had a sore throat last weekend, and it went away without turning into a full-blown, won't-go-away-no-matter-what-I-do, I-think-I-might-be-dying cold!
|I couldn't figure out how to turn it the other way.... I am dense.|
For YC's final meal (because the Vikings will hopefully win the next one!) he is having:
- Greek Chicken Pitas (recipe from my LA Weight Loss cookbook. I forgot how much I LOVE THEM)
- 1 chicken brat (because he loved them)
- Mac & Cheese (I guess he likes it?)
- steamed broccoli
I hope you all had a great week, and have a better weekend!